Andean Motor Company is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset! Over the years our employees have helped us become the proud recipients of a range of awards and exclusive benchmarks. If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that is dedicated to their employees then join our team and help us grow to the next level!
You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work at our store. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have previous GM brand service repair experience, and are committed to our goal to provide the ultimate customer experience.
What We’re Looking For:
As a Andean Motor Company technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealership is concerned with more than moving inventory; we are committed to your success and invested in your future.
As a Andean Motor Company technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
What We Offer:
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Closed on Sunday!
- Upgraded lighting
- Mentorship program
- Signing bonus for experienced technicians
- Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
- Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
- Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
- Participating in continual proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading automotive technologies and processes.
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
- Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in an independent shop a plus.
- Previous GM automotive technician experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud. Occasionally requires the ability to lift 20 pounds of material. Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle dealership. Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN “ALL-INCLUSIVE” LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB DESCRIBED OR OF THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB. RATHER, THEY ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.